Zap Technology Super Big XBO 4500w
Manufactured in France by ZAP technology in 2007 according to its revolutionary single arm and modular design,the SuperBig is a Xenon search light designed on the much acclaimed BigLite frame for large sized outdoor and indoor events.
Fitted with a 7000 W Xenon bulb, the SuperBig is the most powerful Xenon large format with 3 extractable colour gel scrollers offering real time CMY colour mixing, diffusion and silk effects, as well as various electronic strobe effects.
Thanks to its unique mono clamp design, it can be hung easily under or on top of a truss with its compact electronic ballast deported up to 60m away from the fixture.
Fully protected by sleek, weather resistant and highly durable space-age plastic shells, the fixture is technician friendly, with all standard maintenance accomplished through easy access modules with only three tools. DMX programming is a breeze, with a user friendly menu on both the fixture and the ballast.
Powerful and packed with specifically designed features, SuperBig is the most complete lighting tool for outdoor large size events such as touring, cinema or TV, architecture, sports or any other live applications.
And it is by far the fastest projector of its class, running its full 630° PAN in a couple of seconds!
• Height 1235 mm
• Ultra fast pan and tilt
• Standard DMX control
• Lamp saving technology
• Lamp: 7,000 watt xenon
• Technician friendly design
• Unique monoclamp design
• Mechanical shutter cassette
• Reduced noise cooling system
• Full CMY color mixing system
• Attractive thermal plastic case
• Triangular base width 830 mm
• Very clean and roadworthy design
• Fixed lamp position / moving reflector
• Three color changing scroller cassettes
• Weather-resistant for outdoor shows (IP44)
• Revolutionary single arm moving yoke design
• SuperBig weight 124 kg - ballast weight 34 kg
• Revolutionary lightweight external electronic ballast
• Revolutionary electronic dimming/strobing via ballast
• Fast focus (less than one second per stop-to-stop cycle)
• Remote -DMX- controlled lamp X/Y focus inside reflector
• Extractable color scroller and shutter cassettes - plug & play
• Color scroller and shutter cassettes operate on standard DMX