1 x U4D L3E + 2 x Ur1 without Case, Original Purchase Date: 2011. Items have been owned and maintained since new by authorized service technicians. For more details please contact your GearSource Representative.
Top wireless technology engineered for the most demanding touring environments and installations. UHF wireless systems offer unprecedented flexibility and versatility. Using multiple frequency bands, over 75* compatible systems can be used simultaneously. Individual frequency bands deliver up to 24 compatible systems per band. With multiple system operation and interchangeable components, UHF systems also offer a choice of Single or Dual Channel Diversity Receivers.
Shure UHF Wireless Systems offer many exceptional features, including:
• Menu Driven Display. User-programmable receiver display shows Group, Channel, Frequency, Name, Squelch level, and Locked/Unlocked status.
• Exclusive Shure MARCAD) Circuitry. MARCAD (Maximum Ratio Combining Audio Diversity) circuitry constantly monitors signals from both receiver sections and combines them in a single output signal. MARCAD provides superior reception and exceptional freedom from dropouts.
• Noise Squelch Circuitry. Analyzes signal quality instead of signal strength. This virtually eliminates the possibility of annoying noise bursts coming through your receiver.
• Dual RF Level Meters. The U4S and U4D receivers have two RF meters, one for each antenna. The dual meters indicate received signal strength at each antenna, and make it easier to identify and troubleshoot "dead spots".
• Audio Metering. Each receiver includes a seven-segment audio meter that lets you monitor audio level and helps optimize transmitter gain setting.
• Transmitter Display. Shows Group, Channel, Battery Power Level, and POWER LOCK ON/OFF* condition. Both displays are user programmable.
• Tone Key Squelch: Eliminates unwanted noise from entering system; eliminates popping noises when turning the transmitter on or off.
• Dual Receiver Option: Provides greater flexibility while conserving rack space.
• Preconfigured Group/Channel: Ensures frequency compatibility and simplifies system installation.
• Network Expansion Capability. U4S and U4D receivers have a 25-pin serial connector for future computer control and monitoring via an accessory interface box.
• DC/DC Converter: Ensures consistent audio and RF performance, even if battery voltages change.