The PM5D features standard high-performance head amps, while the PM5D-RH adds head-amp recall capability that allows head amp gain settings to be recalled along with the other console scene data.
The PM5D-RH includes 48 XLR analog mono inputs with recallable mic preamps with 4 stereo inputs that will accept mic level signals.
Provided with case and PSU.
The PM5D is a digital mixing console with the following features:
• Full digital SR mixing system
• Cutting-edge user interface
• Eight effect modules/Twelve graphic EQ modules
• Scene memories and libraries
• Digital cascade connection
• Surround panning
• I/O card expansion
• Add-on Effects provide additional effect types