MI-808 is an IEM system designed for stage performance and broadcasting. Also, it can be served as a simultaneous language interpretation system. It is frequency-agile over a 24 MHz bandwidth with 16 selectable frequencies. Advanced dual-antenna true diversity technology eliminates signal dropouts and enhances signal stability. High S/N ratio and dynamic range ensures optimal audio quality.
- Multi-function LCD panel.
- EIA standard 1/2U rack-mountable metal chassis.
- Balanced and unbalanced combo jack.
- Mono and Stereo operating modes.
- UHF PLL Synthesized circuit.
- 16 preset channels in 24 MHz band.
- Dynamic compander circuitry delivers S/N ratio greater than 90 dB.
- Built-in level limiter prevents distortion at the maximum input level.
- Monitoring headphone jack.
- Multi-language interpretation system application. Simple interface for easy operation.